- April 5th, & 6th (MDO 14th) – Easter Celebrations Each child brings a dozen prepackaged eggs. Your teacher may request one volunteer per class to help hide the eggs if needed.
- April 7th – NO SCHOOL – Good Friday
- April 8th – Saturday Easter Celebration at Bethany from 10 – 11:30 am
Bethany Busy Bee and Bethany Evangelical Free Church would love to have you join us for a morning of fun and fellowship as we celebrate the Resurrection of our Lord Jesus with a variety of Easter crafts, hear the resurrection story and hunt for eggs for kids 2 to 10. Bring your basket or a bag to collect your eggs.
Weather permitting there will be outdoor activities, and at 11:30 there will be a picnic area available near the pavilion for your use if you would like to bring a picnic lunch and the playground will be open from 11:30 until 12:30 pm for families with young children.
Come for fun engagement for the whole family. We look forward to seeing you here! To RSVP, please use this link: Easter Celebration
- April 10th thru 14th – “Free” Bethany Busy Bee Community Swap and Grab from 9 – 1:30 pm
We will be having a “Free” Bethany Busy Bee Community Swap and Grab the week of April 10th through Friday, April 14th from 9 – 1:30 pm.
It’s Spring cleaning time and while you are deciphering what to keep and what needs to move on…. keep Bethany Busy Bee’s FREE swap-n-grab in mind. This will be held in the Fellowship Hall. Families may bring their gently used items that they no longer need (clothes, books, toys, pretty much anything- it may be someone else’s treasure). All families (even if you did not bring anything) get to look through all the items brought and see if they can use any of the items and take it home with them for Free! This is a great way to “pass it forward” and help other families enjoy the items that you no longer need. It’s a win – win for everyone! All items that remain after April 14th will be sent to ARC, therefore please take as many items as you are able to use for yourself or your family and friends.
Please keep in mind that Monday is the first day that people start bringing their items in, therefore the items may not be completely set up until around 11 am and items may continue to be brought in throughout the week. Thanks for your patience.
Please let us know if you have any questions!
- April 11th & 12th – Science: Planting Seeds
- April 12th & 13th – Parent Partnership Appreciation
Please join us after dropping off your child for a small token of appreciation that we have planned for you. This is Busy Bee’s way to show our appreciation to all families for all your support and partnership throughout the year. We truly appreciate you!
- April 12th, 13th, & 14th – School Pictures (with Cap and Gown for the kids that will be moving on to kindergarten or First Grade). Retakes on Wednesday, April 19th. If you would like to volunteer to help shuttle kids from the classroom to the photographer and then back to class again, please use this link to sign-up: Photo Day Volunteer
- April 20th – L.I.F.T. “Occupational Therapy And Who Can Benefit From It” with Kristine Smith from 12:00 – 1:30 pm. The speaker, light refreshments, and childcare is all complementary as a gift to you. Please RSVP by Wednesday, April 12th, to allow us to plan accordingly for childcare. Please list the names and ages of the children under comments and send a lunch with your kids. If you have any specific questions you would like the speaker address about this topic, please email them to us by the February 22nd, as well. The entire event, food for attendees, and childcare is a gift to you, your family and friends. To RSVP, please use this link: LIFT April 20th
- April 22 – Art Show, An Evening Gala from 5-7 pm. This is one of our most popular family events. Come enjoy your child’s unique masterpieces created throughout the school year. Each child will have about 3-4 works of art on exhibit. Enjoy your this gala experience with crafts in the foyer and fun outdoors play in the playground weather permitting. We will also have a free family photo booth for the child’s end of the year memory book, and refreshments in the sanctuary. Feel free to invite your extended family and friends for an evening of family fun.
Join your teacher at the following times:
- Mrs. Hall @ 4:30 pm
- Mrs. Fallt and Mrs. McGowan @ 5:00 pm
- Mrs. Haun and Mrs. Mack/Ms. Churchman @ 6:00 pm
- Mrs. Pyne @ 6:30 pm
- Mrs. Mack’s MDO may join at any time
This is an invitation not an expectation. However, your presence is valued and an R.S.V.P. is much appreciated. To RSVP, please use this link: Art Gala 2023
- April 26th & 27th – Special Olympics – Parents are welcomed to come and watch their child participate in these outdoor activities. Each class will participate during their normal recess time and Kindergarten will participate on Wednesday, April 26th from 1 pm to 1:30pm. We also need a few volunteers to help. Please sign up to volunteer with this link: Special Olympics Young Athletes Day Volunteers
- April 26th & 27th – Science: Butterflies and Ladybugs
- April 28th – Free Family Event with Merry Andrew Afoot @ 6 pm. Merry Andrew Afoot will be presenting “3 Wishes” skit. There will also be dinner and a bounce house provided. Please RSVP by Wednesday, April 19th, please use this link: Free Family Event April 28th