- March 30 – 3rd – Usborne Book Fair 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- April 1 & 2 – School Pictures (with Cap and Gown for the kids that will be moving on to kindergarten).
Parent volunteers are needed. If you have the time please sign up at School Pictures with Cap n Gown 2020
- April 4th – Last Day to purchase Butterbraid Sales for Easter
Pick up on April 7th
- April 7 & 8 – Science: Planting Seeds
- April 8 – Speaker Presentation: “Kindergarten Readiness” from 12 – 1:30 pm
Please join us as our guest speakers speak about how to get ready for Kindergarten. Is my child ready? Is there anything that I can or should do for this next phase in my child’s life? What to expect? And any other questions you may have. The speaker, light refreshments, and childcare is all complementary as a gift to you. Please RSVP by April 1st with this link: Kindergarten Readiness RSVP to plan accordingly for childcare and please send your child with a lunch.
- April 8 & 9 (3rd for MDO) – Easter Celebrations Each child brings one dozen plastic eggs filled with a treat or prize for the class Egg Hunt.
- April 10 – NO SCHOOL – Good Friday
- April 21 & 22 – Science: Butterflies and Ladybugs
- April 24 – Art Show, An Evening Gala, 5-7 pm
Student Art is displayed through May 1st. Parent volunteers are needed.
Please use this link to view and/or sign up: Art Gala 2020
- April 27 – 5/1 – “Free”Swap n Shop from 9 – 1:00 pm
Families may bring their gently used items that they no longer need. All families (even if they do not bring anything) get to look through all the items brought and see if they can use any of the items and take it home with them for FREE. There is no fee and all items that remain after May 3rd will be sent to goodwill, therefore please take as many items as you are able to use. For a reminder use this link: Free Swap n Shop 2020
- April 29 & 30 – Parent Partnership Appreciation Brunch 8:30 – 10 am
MDO Parents can join in on either day. This brunch celebration is from 8:30 – 10 am. This is Busy Bee’s way to show our appreciation to all families for all your support and partnership throughout the year. We truly appreciate you! Please use this link for a reminder email Parent Partnership Appreciation Brunch Email Reminder 2020
- April 30 – “Raising Kids as a Single Parent” with Dr. Lily Chang. Lily is a single parent herself and she was able to complete her PHD as a single parent of four kids. This topic was requested and we are happy to be able to offer it. Please RSVP by Thursday, April 23rd to schedule proper staffing for childcare. Please list the children’s name and ages under comment. Childcare and light snacks are provided. Please bring a lunch for your kids staying for Lunch Bunch or childcare. Everything is complimentary. We look forward to seeing you!