- NEW! Adult group beginning on Wednesdays during our AWANA Club and Youth group time. For more information use this link: Wednesday Night Adult Group – Rewired
- October 1st – “Get Out Of Debt In 5-7 Years, Including Your Mortgage” with Bob Marette on Saturday from 9:00 to 1:00 pm. Please RSVP by Saturday, September 24th. To RSVP, please use this link: October 1st Presentation
- October 7th – NO SCHOOL, Teacher In-Service
- October 11th & 12th – Donuts with Dad from 8:30 – 9:20 am
- 11th TTH classes
- 12th MWF classes
Dads come in early to have a doughnut and coffee in the foyer or sanctuary with your child before class begins. For a reminder email the day before, please use this link: Donuts with Dad Reminder
- February 15th – MWF Classes
- October 11th & 12th – I’m “Digging” Archaeology – Kids get to learn about archaeology and excavate bones.
- October 12th – L.I.F.T. “Saying ‘No’ to Your Kids” Jack Lipski, M.A. Marriage and Family Therapist from 12:00 to 1:30 pm. Mr. Lipski will discuss the short and long term values of “saying no” to your kids. Please RSVP by Wednesday, October 5th, to allow us to plan accordingly for childcare. Please list the names and ages of the children under comments and send a lunch with your kids. The entire event, food for attendees, and childcare is a gift to you, your family and friends. To RSVP, please use this link: LIFT October 12th
Follow-up Tuesday, October 25th from 12:00-1:30pm. Please RSVP for the follow-up by Tuesday, October 18th, please use this link: LIFT October 25th
- October 17th thru November 8th – Collect Items for Operation Christmas Child (OCC)Boxes. In efforts to promote community service opportunities at Busy Bee, we participate each year in collecting items and boxes (the plastic boxes serve as a storage bin later for the children) for Samaritan’s Purse, Operation Christmas Child. Please see this link for their official website Operation Christmas Child. It’s shoebox time again! What a blessing to be a part of this annual project to give shoeboxes of simple gifts to children in need across the world. Compared to those children, we have so much to be grateful for. Each child only receives one box in their life, as they try to offer an opportunity to everyone each year to reach the most children. To make things simple, consider bringing several of one or two items to go in the shoeboxes. Bring items to Busy Bee by Tuesday, November 8th. We will have a shoebox packing party on November 9th & 10th from 11:00 to 1:30 pm – come anytime. We will offer free lunch bunch for those participating over lunch hour. Please sign up so we can have appropriate staff for childcare. For suggestions or signing up for a specific item or to volunteer to pack boxes, please use this link: Operation Christmas Child @ Bethany Busy Bee
- October 18th & 19th – Littleton Historical Museum Field Trip – Meet at the Museum, 6028 South Gallup St. Littleton, CO 80120: Littleton Historical Museum . Parents and families meet there and tour the farms and museum with their teacher and other Busy Bee families from their class. There is NO LUNCH BUNCH with the museum visit. This is not a regular school day.
- Mrs. Fallt & Mrs. McGowan’s classes meet at 9:45 am at the museum
- Mrs. Haun, Mrs. Mack/Ms. Churchman, & Mrs. Pyne’s classes meet @ 10:30 am at the museum
In the case of bad weather, we will have a regular school day with Lunch Bunch and reschedule a future date.
- October 20 & 21 – NO SCHOOL, Parent Teacher Conferences. Parents will sign up from designated slots during preschool hours to visit with your child’s teacher. There will be onsite childcare so parents and teachers are able to meet privately. Links to specific teacher conference times coming soon!
- October 26th & 27th – Fall Festival 10:30 – 12 pm. Every year the children get to participate in our parent led Fall Festival. There are various festival games throughout the gym where a small group of kids (4-5 kids) are led through each station. Please Sign Up to Volunteer with this Link: Fall Festival Volunteers
- October 28th – Parent’s Night Out with Nature’s Educator Animal Presentation. Enjoy a parents night out, while the kids have fun at Busy Bee! We will have a presentation by Nature’s Educator Animal Presenter, games, art, music, dinner, Veggie Tales, and gym play (please wear gym shoes). Children between 0 – 11 years old are welcome to participate. Please include any allergies.
$25 for the first child, $15 per additional child, up to $50 max per family. You may pay online or at the school. Please talk to Joyce about scholarships or discounts.
Only 50 spots available!
Please sign up by Monday, October 17th to secure your spot: Parents Night Out 2022
- October 31st – Trunk and Treat in the Bethany parking lot 5 – 7 pm. Please join us for candy and prizes in the Bethany parking lot from 5 to 7 pm. For a reminder email the day before please use this link: Bethany Trunk-&-Treat 2022 Reminder