- January 4 – Preschool Resumes with Lunch Bunch
- January 5 & 6 – Science: Animals in Winter
- January 13- L.I.F.T. “Anxiety & Attachment Issues” with Whitney Ditmar from 12:00 to 1:30 pm. Come learn more about anxiety in children and its effect on the brain and body as well as attachment parenting. We will talk about supports and ways to practice better self-care to help manage all the stressors children and families are facing in today’s culture. Mrs. Dittmar is a Licensed Professional Counselor with over 12 years’ experience working with children, adolescents, adults and families. Her sons attended Busy Bee. Please RSVP by Monday, January 10th to schedule proper staffing for childcare. Please list the children’s name and ages under comment. Childcare and light snacks are provided. Please bring a lunch for your kids staying for Lunch Bunch or childcare. Everything is complimentary. We look forward to seeing you! Please RSVP with this link: Anxiety & Attachment Parenting
- January 17 – NO SCHOOL, Martin Luther King Day
- January 18 – Registration for 2020-2021 School Year Opens to New Families
- January 18 – February 18 ~ Parent – Teacher Conferences
Please make an appointment with your teacher to meet for Parent – Teacher Conferences.
- January 19, 20 & 21. Rodeo Days, Activities from 10-12. We have our annual Rodeo Days activities.
- January 22- Parenting the “Love & Logic Way”- 1-Day Intensive for Parents/Grandparents and Caregivers- 9:00-2:00. Looking for help with Raising Self-reliant Kids in an Entitled World?
THEN…THIS CLASS IS FOR YOU! Participants will learn to apply 6 phrases that will change your parenting forever!
Jack Lipski, M.A., School Counselor, Marriage & Family
Therapist, and Certified “Love and Logic™” facilitator will
The cost is $30 per attendee/$50 per couple with lunch and childcare provided.
Register using this link Parenting the “Love & Logic” Way
- January 24 thru 28th. – Denver Rescue Mission – Community Service Opportunity Busy Bee families collect diapers and wipes for the needy as part of our Community Service. This shows kids how everyone is able to help others that are less fortunate and when you do it in a group, it really impacts many!