- January 10th – Preschool Resumes with Lunch Bunch
- January 10th – Summer Programs Registration Begins
- January 16th – NO SCHOOL, Martin Luther King Day
- January 17th – New Families Registration Begins for 2023-2024 school year
- January 18th & 19th – Science: Animals in Winter
- January 18th – L.I.F.T. “Handling Anxiety & Attachment Issues with your Child” with Jack Lipski from 12:00 to 1:30 pm. Come learn more about anxiety in children and its effect on the brain and body as well as attachment parenting. We will talk about supports and ways to practice better self-care to help manage all the stressors children and families are facing in today’s culture. Please RSVP by Wednesday, January th to schedule proper staffing for childcare. Please list the children’s name and ages under comment. Childcare and light snacks are provided. Please bring a lunch for your kids staying for Lunch Bunch or childcare. Everything is complimentary. We look forward to seeing you! To RSVP by Wednesday, January 11th, please use this link: LIFT January 18th
Follow-up on Wednesday, February 1st from 12:00-1:30pm. To RSVP by Wednesday, January 25th, please use this link: LIFT February 1st
- January 17th – February 17th ~ Parent/Teacher Conferences. Please make an appointment with your teacher to meet for Parent/Teacher Conferences. Each teacher will inform you how to schedule.
- January 21st – “Get Out Of Debt In 5-7 Years, Including Your Mortgage” with Bob Marette on Saturday from 9:00 to 1:00 pm. Please RSVP by Saturday, January 14th. To RSVP, please use this link: January 21st Presentation
- January 23rd thru 27th. – Denver Rescue Mission – Community Service Opportunity Busy Bee families collect diapers and wipes for the needy as part of our Community Service. This shows kids how everyone is able to help others that are less fortunate and when you do it in a group, it really impacts many!
- January 25th – L.I.F.T. “Choose Joy” with Amy Kleager from 12:00 to 1:30 pm. Please RSVP by Wednesday, January 18th. Let us know under comments the names and ages of the children that will be staying for Lunch Bunch or in childcare. Please bring a lunch for the children. The entire event, food, and childcare is a gift to you, your family and friends. We look forward to seeing you there. Please RSVP: LIFT January 25th
- January 25th, 26th & 27th – Rodeo Days, Activities from 10-12pm. We have our annual Rodeo Days activities. MDO and Kindergarten is on Friday, January 27th. Kindergarten will start at 12:15 pm.
We need a volunteer for each classroom to help us prepare, and serve the special cowboy snack (beans, wieners, biscuits & apple juice) and clean up afterwards. We also need parents to guide a group of kids from each class through the various activities, help them with the line dance and teach them how to gallop their stick horses. We’d love to have a photographer to take pictures of children throughout the activities. And a couple of parents manning the milking the cow station and the cow pie toss station. To sign up to volunteer, please use this link: Rodeo Day Volunteers