2018-2019 School Year
It is recommended that each child bring a back pack (that fits 8.5 x 11 paper) to school each day as they will go home with materials they completed in their class.
Please write the child’s name on the backpack and on their personal items such as jackets, sweaters, lunch boxes to assist in making sure personal items go back home with the proper child.
Please include a change of clothes in your child’s backpack daily to be used as necessary.
We ask parents to bring the following items from each enrolled child to be turned in during the meet and greet, parent orientation or the first day of school:
- 1 or 2 boxes of diaper wipes
- 1 or 2 large boxes of Kleenex tissues
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 1 ream of white copy paper
- 1 box of band aids
- 1 or 2 packages of hole re-enforcers.
- Boys – 1 ream of bright color paper
- Boys – 1 ream of white card stock
- Boys – 1 box of snack, sandwich, or quart zip lock bags
- Boys – 1 roll of double sided tape
- Girls – 1 ream of pastel color paper
- Girls – 1 ream of color card stock
- Girls – 1 box of gallon size zip lock bags
- Girls – 1 roll of scotch tape or masking tape