2019-2020 School Year
It is recommended that each child bring a back pack (that fits 8.5 x 11 paper) to school each day, to carry home the materials they completed in their class and other preschool written communication.
Please write the child’s name on the backpack and on their personal items such as jackets, sweaters, lunch boxes to assist in making sure personal items go back home with the proper child.
Please include a change of clothes in your child’s backpack daily to be used as necessary.
We ask parents to bring the following items from each enrolled child to be turned in during the meet and greet, parent orientation or the first day of school:
- 1 box of diaper wipes
- 1 large box of Kleenex tissues
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 1 roll of double sided tape
- Boys – Regular school glue
- Girls – Glue sticks
- Boys – 1 ream of white copy paper
- Girls – 1 ream of white card stock
- Boys – 1 box of gallon size zip lock bags
- Girls – 1 box of snack, sandwich, or quart zip lock bags