- Sunday May 1- “Dia Del Nino” – Day of the Child celebration with our sister church, Vida Nueva. The food and fun for everyone starts at 2:00 pm.
- May 2nd through 6th – Teacher Appreciation Week
We would love to have someone partner with us or spearhead a special celebration for your teachers. If you have an idea, please see Joyce or someone in the school office to help coordinate this with you and the other parents. Or you may join in this group celebration for your teachers.
- May 2nd through 6th – The Last Days of Lunch Bunch
This is the last week of Lunch Bunch. After May 6th, there will be no more Lunch Bunch offered after school.
- May 4 & 5 – Special Olympics – Parents are welcomed to come and watch their child participate in these outdoor activities. We also need a few volunteers to help. Please sign up to volunteer with this Link Special Olympics Volunteers
- May 5th- Choose Joy- Please join us for the final LIFT of the school year, featuring former Busy Bee parent and missionary with Cadence International, Amy Kleager. Childcare and lunch for you is provided, everything is complimentary as a gift to you. Please list the names and ages of children needing childcare under comments and bring a lunch for your kids too. For planning purposes, please RSVP by Monday May 2, 2022 using this link Choose Joy
- 5/6 Take home book bags due, even if they are incomplete. Thank you!
- Sun. May 15th – End of the Year Celebration 12-2pm Join us as we celebrate end of the school year, end of Awana, and end of Sunday School. A year of blessing and fellowship. Food will be provided by Bethany, you and your family provide the fellowship. RSVP by Sunday May 8th, use this link: End of the Year Celebration
- May 18, 19 & 20 – Spring and Graduation Program at 9:30 am – children to be dropped off at their classroom at 9:00am
Our Spring and Graduation Program is the last school program of the year and the last day of school for the child. This year we separated the younger and older kids into two separate programs. The End of the Year Program does not last all school day. A parent or guardian must be present to pick up the child right after the program as it does not last a full hour. All children will be performing a special program and those moving on to Kindergarten and First Grade will walk in their Cap n Gowns and receive a Certificate and their own Bible.
All Children come in at 9 am to their classrooms. Parents are welcome to sit in the sanctuary until the program begins at 9:30 am for Mrs. Fallt and Mrs. McGowan. Mrs. Haun and Mrs. Cain’s classes will have their program at 11:00 am. Mrs. Pyne’s Class will have their program on Friday at 9:30.
After the program, families are welcome to bring a dish to share with others, their own lawn chairs or blankets to the shelter area to enjoy with your family. We will have plates, napkins, and water to share if you’d like! Please sign up to bring a dish.
Don’t forget your Camera! At this moment we do not have anybody to record the programs.
The program schedule and last day of school is:
- 5/13 – 1:00 pm for Mrs. Mack’s MDO Class (in the left side of the sanctuary)
- 5/18 – 9:30 am both Mrs. Fallt’s MW (right side of the sanctuary) and Mrs. McGowan’s MWF (left side of the sanctuary)
- 5/19 – 9:30 am both Mrs. Fallt’s TTH (right side of the sanctuary) and Mrs. McGowan’s TTH (left side of the sanctuary)
- 5/18 – 11:00 am Mrs. Cain’s MWF (right side of the sanctuary) and Mrs. Haun’s MWF (left side of the sanctuary)
- 5/19 – 11:00 am Mrs. Cain’s MWF (right side of the sanctuary) and Mrs. Haun’s TTH (left side of the sanctuary)
- 5/20 – 9:30 am Mrs. Pyne’s Kindergarten Class
We hope you have a safe, joyful summer! Remember we have Summer Playground Playtime over the summer, please use this link to sign up for summer playground play.