- May 4 through 8th – Teacher Appreciation Week
We would love to have someone partner with us or spearhead a special celebration for the teachers. If you have an idea, please see Joyce or someone in the preschool office to help coordinate this with you and the other parents.
- May 4th through 8th – The Last Days of Lunch Bunch
This is the last week of Lunch Bunch. After May 10th, there will be no more Lunch Bunch offered after school.
- May 7th – “Six Essential Listening Skills for Parents” with Jack Lipski from 12 to 1:30 pm
- Please RSVP by Thursday, April 30th with this link: “Six Essential Listening Skills for Parents” 2020 and let us know under comments the names and ages of the children that will be staying for Lunch Bunch or in child care. Please bring a lunch for the children. The entire event, food, and childcare is a gift to you, your family and friends. We look forward to seeing you there.
- May 18, & 19 – Last Regular School Day
- May 20 & 21 (MDO may join either day) – Spring Graduation Program 9 – 11 am
Our Spring Graduation Program is the last all school program of the year. All children will be performing a special program and those moving on to Kindergarten will walk in their Cap n Gowns and receive a Preschool Certificate and their own Bible.
All Children come in at 9 am to their classrooms. Parents are welcome to have some light refreshments in the foyer. The program begins at 9:30 am in the sanctuary. At 11 am go to Sterne Park for a potluck picnic. Please see this End of the Year Pot Luck Celebration Sign Up to choose an item to bring.
We’d also love to have your extended family and friends join us for this special celebration. After the program, we will gather in the Fellowship Hall to continue the celebration with a pot luck, play, and mingle time. As well as, farewells for the summer break. Don’t forget your Camera! There will be a Program DVD available for sale $10, an order form will be available in the foyer.