- February 1st – 29th Love Letter- Parents write love letters to their child
Please use this attached Love Letter to My Child or grab a printed one from the foyer to write a Love Letter to your child. Return it to your child’s teacher by the end of February to be placed in your child’s end of the year memory book. Grandparents are welcome to participate as well.
- February 5th thru 9th. Valentine’s for Nursing Homes Community Service. Children will make a valentine that will be distributed to the residents of 2-3 Nursing Homes to bring them cheer and God’s love.
- February 7th & 8th – Science: Magnets
- February 7th, 8th, & 9th ~ Muffins with Moms 8:15 – 9:05 am
Moms meet in the foyer to have a muffin and beverage with their child. The special moment is captured with a picture. The child then goes to use the restroom, wash their hands, and to their classrooms. For a reminder email the day before, please use this link: Muffins with Mom Reminder
- February 7th – MWF Classes
- February 8th – TTH Classes
- February 9th – Kindergarten & Friday Classes
- February 10th – “Becoming a Love & Logic Parent” – 1-Day Intensive for Parents/Grandparents and Caregivers- 9:00-2:00 pm. Looking for help with Raising Self-reliant Kids in an Entitled World?
THEN…THIS CLASS IS FOR YOU! Participants will learn to apply 6 phrases that will change your parenting forever! Jack Lipski, M.A., School Counselor, Marriage & Family Therapist, and Certified “Love and Logic™” facilitator will be presenting.
The cost is $30 per attendee/$40 per couple with lunch and childcare provided.
Please RSVP by Wednesday, February 7th. Register using this link: Parenting the “Love & Logic” Way
- February 14th, 15th, & 16th – Valentine’s Celebrations Please bring a valentine card for each classmate. Teacher’s will give you more details. If you’d like to send an online valentine to your teacher you may use this one Teacher’s Valentine. There will be printed ones by the check in counter as well. Friday classes will celebrate on the 16th.
- February 19th – NO SCHOOL, President’s Day
- February 21st, 22nd & 23rd – Pepperoni Pizza & Pajama Day. Everybody wears pajamas to school and the kids make pizza for snack! We would love to have 2-3 helpers to help pick up the pizzas from each classroom and take them to the kitchen to bake. Then take the pizzas back to the classroom. To sign up to volunteer, please use this link: Pizza & Pajama Day Volunteer
- February 22nd – Lunch & Learn “Six Essential Listening Skills for Parents” Jack Lipski, M.A. Marriage and Family Therapist from 12:00 to 1:30 pm. Join Jack Lipski, retired school counselor, marriage and family therapist, and certified “Love and Logic” instructor, will be presenting “Six Essential Listening Skills for Parents: How to Grow a Close Relationship with your Child”. Please RSVP by Tuesday, February 20th, to allow us to plan accordingly for childcare. Please list the names and ages of the children under comments and send a lunch with your kids. The entire event, food for attendees, and childcare is a gift to you, your family and friends. To RSVP by Tuesday, February 20th, please use this link: Lunch & Learn February 22nd
- February 27th – Kindergarten attends the Symphony