- February 3 – 28th Love Letter
Please grab a sheet of “pretty” paper located in the hallway and write a Love Letter to your child. Return it to your child’s teacher to be placed in your child’s end of the year memory book. Grandparents are welcome to participate as well.
- February 4 & 5 – Science: Magnets
- February 5 & 6 (7 MDO) – Muffins with Moms 8:30 – 9:30 am
Moms meet in the foyer to have a muffin and beverage with their preschooler. The special moment is captured with a picture. The child then goes to use the restroom, wash their hands and to their classrooms.
To receive an email reminder, please RSVP with this Link: Muffins with Mom 2020 Email Reminder Request
- February TBD (moved from 2/6 to accommodate our speaker) L.I.F.T. “Understanding the Heart of a Man” with Jack Lipski from 12:00 to 1:30 pm.“Understanding the Heart of a Man” which touches upon marriage per popular requests.Understanding the heart of a man is about what motivates and drives a male brain and how he looks at life and relationships. Also, how a wife can be a more effective partner and companion. Please RSVP for “Understanding a Heart of a Man” 2020. Please let us know under comments the names and ages of the children that will be staying for Lunch Bunch or in child care. Please bring a lunch for the children.The entire event, food, and childcare is a gift to you, your family and friends.
- February 12 & 13 (14 for MDO) – Valentine’s Celebrations
Please bring a valentine card for each classmate. Teacher’s will give you more details.
- February 17 – NO SCHOOL, President’s Day
- February 19 & 20 (21 for MDO) – Pepperoni Pizza Pajama Day
Everybody wears pajamas to school and the kids make pizza for snack! We would love some helpers to cook the pizza, please sign up to be
Pepperoni Pizza Pajama Day Helper 2020
- February 26, 27 (28 for MDO) Trike-a-Thon. Come join us at Busy Bee preschool and cheer for your preschooler while they participate in the Trike-a-Thon course in the gym. This event teaches trike safety while having lots of fun. Children may ask for sponsors to donate either per completed lap or a flat donation for the Trike-a-Thon. More details will be sent home. We would love to have volunteers to run stations, including snacks. Please remember to sign in and document your volunteer hours on the Visitor’s/Volunteer’s Sign In Sheet at the entrance. Thank you so much for your support!