- February 1 – 28th Love Letter- Parents write love letters to their child
Please use this attached Love Letter to My Child or grab a printed one from the foyer to write a Love Letter to your child. Return it to your child’s teacher by the end of February to be placed in your child’s end of the year memory book. Grandparents are welcome to participate as well.
- Feb 2 & 3 Trike-a-Thon. Come join us at Bethany Busy Bee and cheer for your preschooler and kindergartener while they participate in the Trike-a-Thon course in the gym. This event promotes Health and Wellness through physical activity, while having lots of fun. Children may ask for sponsors to donate either per completed lap or a flat donation for the Trike-a-Thon. More details will be sent home. We would love to have volunteers to help placing stickers after each lap, and recording the total stickers each child collected. Please remember to wear your mask, complete the Covid check in process and document your volunteer hours on the Visitor’s/Volunteer’s Sign In Sheet at the entrance. Thank you so much for your support! To volunteer please sign up
- February 7 & 8 – Science: Magnets
- February 7 thru 11th. Valentine’s for Nursing Homes Community Service. Children will make a valentine that will be distributed to the residents of 2-3 Nursing Homes to bring them cheer and God’s love.
- February 9th- Parent Resources Speaker “Learning to Like New Foods: a ‘Recipe’ for Joyful Mealtimes” with Amanda Gersbeck, RD Early Childhood Nutrition Specialist. Come learn practical ideas for enjoying mealtimes with young children that will help build a strong foundation for healthy, lifelong eating habits. Tips for setting up a positive mealtime environment will be explored so that everyone looks forward to spending time eating together. Amanda Gersabeck is a Registered Dietitian with over 20 years of experience working with young children and their families. Please RSVP for by Friday, February 4th to schedule proper staffing for childcare. Please list the children’s name and ages under comment. Light refreshments are provided. Please bring a lunch for your kids staying for Lunch Bunch or childcare. Everything is complimentary. We look forward to seeing you!
- February 11 & 14, 15 – Valentine’s Celebrations Please bring a valentine card for each classmate. Teacher’s will give you more details. If you’d like to send an online valentine to your teacher you may use this one Teacher’s Valentine. There will be printed ones by the check in counter as well.
- February 16, 17 & 18 ~ Muffins with Moms 8:30 – 9:30 am
- Moms meet in the foyer to have a muffin and beverage with their preschooler. The special moment is captured with a picture. The child then goes to use the restroom, wash their hands and to their classrooms.
- February 21 – NO SCHOOL, President’s Day
- February 23, 24 & 25 – Pepperoni Pizza Pajama Day
Everybody wears pajamas to school and the kids make pizza for snack!