- February 3 – 28th Love Letter
Please grab a sheet of “pretty” paper located in the hallway and write a Love Letter to your child. Return it to your child’s teacher to be placed in your child’s end of the year memory book. Grandparents are welcome to participate as well.
- February 4 & 5 – Science: Magnets
- February 5 & 6 (7 MDO) – Muffins with Moms 8:30 – 9:30 am
Moms meet in the foyer to have a muffin and beverage with their preschooler. The special moment is captured with a picture. The child then goes to use the restroom, wash their hands and to their classrooms.
To receive an email reminder, please RSVP with this Link: Muffins with Mom Email Reminder Request
- February 6 – L.I.F.T. “Understanding the Heart of a Man” with Jack Lipski from 12:00 to 1:30 pm.“Understanding the Heart of a Man” which touches upon marriage per popular requests.Understanding the heart of a man is about what motivates and drives a male brain and how he looks at life and relationships. Also, how a wife can be a more effective partner and companion. Please RSVP for “Understanding a Heart of a Man” 2020 by Thursday, January 30th. Please let us know under comments the names and ages of the children that will be staying for Lunch Bunch or in child care. Please bring a lunch for the children.The entire event, food, and childcare is a gift to you, your family and friends.
- February 12 & 13 (14 for MDO) – Valentine’s Celebrations
Please bring a valentines card for each classmate. Teacher’s will give you more details.
- February 17 – NO SCHOOL, President’s Day
- February 19 & 20 (21 for MDO) – Pepperoni Pizza Pajama Day
Everybody wears pajamas to school and the kids make pizza for snack! We would love some helpers to cook the pizza, please sign up to be
Pepperoni Pizza Pajama Day Helper 2020
- February 26, 27 (28 for MDO) Trike-a-thon & Special Olympics Unified Field Day. Classes will rotate in the special olympic stations, Trike-a-thon being one of the stations.Come join us at the Busy Bee preschool as you cheer your preschooler while they participate in the Special Olympics Unified Field Day where kids with and without intellectual disabilities get to play together on the same team. Our Trike-a-thon course will be one of the stations. We decided to combine these two events into one fun day where we will have games, activities, and snacks. This event also promotes both cohesiveness and gross motor, healthy habits, and teaches trike safety while having lots of fun. Children may ask for sponsors to donate either per completed lap or a flat donation for the Trike-a-thon. More details will be sent home.We would love to have 10 to 15 volunteers to run stations, including snacks. Please sign up with Special Olympics Volunteer link. Please remember to sign in and document your volunteer hours on the Visitor’s/Volunteer’s Sign In Sheet at the entrance.Thank you so much for your support!To volunteer please sign up Trike-a-thon sign up.