- February 1st – 28th Love Letter- Parents write love letters to their child
Please use this attached Love Letter to My Child or grab a printed one from the foyer to write a Love Letter to your child. Return it to your child’s teacher by the end of February to be placed in your child’s end of the year memory book. Grandparents are welcome to participate as well.
- February 1st – L.I.F.T. “Handling Anxiety & Attachment Issues with your Child” with Jack Lipski from 12:00 to 1:30 pm. Come learn more about anxiety in children and its effect on the brain and body as well as attachment parenting. We will talk about supports and ways to practice better self-care to help manage all the stressors children and families are facing in today’s culture. Please RSVP by Wednesday, January th to schedule proper staffing for childcare. Please list the children’s name and ages under comment. Childcare and light snacks are provided. Please bring a lunch for your kids staying for Lunch Bunch or childcare. Everything is complimentary. We look forward to seeing you! To RSVP by Wednesday, January 29th, please use this link: LIFT February 1st
- February 4th – Parenting the “Love & Logic Way”- 1-Day Intensive for Parents/Grandparents and Caregivers- 9:00-2:00 pm. Looking for help with Raising Self-reliant Kids in an Entitled World?
THEN…THIS CLASS IS FOR YOU! Participants will learn to apply 6 phrases that will change your parenting forever! Jack Lipski, M.A., School Counselor, Marriage & Family Therapist, and Certified “Love and Logic™” facilitator will be presenting.
The cost is $20 per attendee/$30 per couple with lunch and childcare provided.
Please RSVP by Monday, January 30th. Register using this link: Parenting the “Love & Logic” Way
Follow-up on Wednesday, February 22nd at 6pm. To RSVP by Wednesday, February 15th, please use this link: Follow-up to Parenting the “Love & Logic” Way
- February 6th thru 10th. Valentine’s for Nursing Homes Community Service. Children will make a valentine that will be distributed to the residents of 2-3 Nursing Homes to bring them cheer and God’s love.
- February 8th & 9th – Science: Magnets
- February 8th, 9th, & 10th ~ Muffins with Moms 8:30 – 9:30 am
Moms meet in the foyer to have a muffin and beverage with their child. The special moment is captured with a picture. The child then goes to use the restroom, wash their hands, and to their classrooms. For a reminder email the day before, please use this link: Muffins with Mom Reminder
- February 8th – MWF Classes
- February 9th – TTH Classes
- February 10th – Kindergarten & Friday Classes
- February 9th – L.I.F.T. “Six Essential Listening Skills for Parents” Jack Lipski, M.A. Marriage and Family Therapist from 12:00 to 1:30 pm. Join Jack Lipski, retired school counselor, marriage and family therapist, and certified “Love and Logic” instructor, will be presenting “Six Essential Listening Skills for Parents: How to Grow a Close Relationship with your Child”. Please RSVP by Wednesday, February 1st, to allow us to plan accordingly for childcare. Please list the names and ages of the children under comments and send a lunch with your kids. The entire event, food for attendees, and childcare is a gift to you, your family and friends. To RSVP by Wednesday, February 1st, please use this link: LIFT February 9th
Follow-up on Thursday, February 23rd from 12:00-1:20pm. To RSVP by Wednesday, February 15th, please use this link: LIFT February 23rd
- February 11th – “Understanding the Heart of a Man” with Jack Lipski from 10:00 to 12:00pm. To RSVP by Wednesday, February 8th, please use this link: “Understanding the Heart of a Man”
- February 14th, 15th, & 17th – Valentine’s Celebrations Please bring a valentine card for each classmate. Teacher’s will give you more details. If you’d like to send an online valentine to your teacher you may use this one Teachers Valentine. There will be printed ones by the check in counter as well. Friday classes will celebrate on the 17th.
- February 20th – NO SCHOOL, President’s Day
- February 22nd, 23rd & 24th – Pepperoni Pizza & Pajama Day. Everybody wears pajamas to school and the kids make pizza for snack! We would love to have 2-3 helpers to help pick up the pizzas from each classroom and take them to the kitchen to bake. Then take the pizzas back to the classroom. To sign up to volunteer, please use this link: Pizza & Pajama Day Volunteer
- February 28th – Kindergarten goes to the Symphony at 9:15 am