- November 1 & 2 – (Tentative) Vision Screening Children will receive Free Vision Screenings at the preschool.
- November 1-3: Wall of Fame To honor our veterans, we would love to display a picture of your family members who are in the military or once were in the military. If we could have the pictures before Nov. 2nd, we will post them in the foyer. We promise to return the pictures.
- November 3 & 4 – Science: Weather & Seasons
- November 3, 4, & 5- Fall School Pictures 8:30 – 12 pm.
- Every child gets a picture taken, there is no obligation to purchase. Children will be pulled from their classroom during the school time. Siblings and/or family pictures may be taken from 8:30 to 9:15 am. The photo company will give a copy of each child’s photo to the preschool for the preschool to use in the child’s memory books. Parents will receive a link to our school webpage managed by our professional photographer. Parents will have about two weeks to review and then can pay for the pictures they want to purchase on line or by check. Pictures will be delivered to the school. Please feel free to ask the preschool office if you have any questions. Retakes available on Wednesday December 1st.
- November 4 & 5 Operation Christmas Child Shoebox Packing Community Service from 11:00 to 1:30 pm Join us for a shoe box packing on either day or both if you’d like. We will offer free lunch bunch for those participating over the lunch hour and provide lunch for the volunteers. Please sign up so we can have appropriate staff for childcare with this link: Thank you for your participation with our community service project!
- November 10 & 11 – Veterans Day Presentations A special veteran guest comes into Busy Bee to speak to the children about the meaning of Veteran’s Day.
- November 10th – L.I.F.T. “Love and Logic Intro” with Jack Lipski from 12 to 1:30 pm NEW DATE SAME TIME
Please RSVP by Friday, October 15th with this link: Intro to “Love & Logic” with Jack Lipski and let us know under comments the names and ages of the children that will be staying for Lunch Bunch or in child care. Please bring a lunch for the children. The entire event, food, and childcare is a gift to you, your family and friends. We look forward to seeing you there.
- November 15th and 16th – Merry Andrew Afoot presenting “Stone Soup” at 11:00 am This is a special skit presented for the children at Busy Bee.
- November 15 through December 5 Butterbraid Sales for Christmas
- November 17th & 18th ~Thanksgiving Feast at 11am: You and your loved ones are cordially invited to join us for a Thanksgiving Feast. The children will make “Stone Soup”. We would love to have some volunteers to help with making soup, setting up and cleaning up. To sign up to Volunteer please use this link:
- November 15-19th- Silent Auction – closes Friday at 11:30 am. Join us for our onsite Annual Silent Auction.
- November 22 through November 26th – NO SCHOOL Thanksgiving Vacation
- November 29 & 30 – Grateful for Grandparents 8:30 – 9:20 am Give thanks for Grandparents! Grandparents will enjoy a surprise from their preschoolers along with a light refreshments.
- December 3rd – LIFT from 12 to 1:30 pm “Kindergarten Readiness” with Mrs. Pyne and Mr. Andrew Hayes
Please RSVP by Monday, November 29th with this link: and let us know under comments the names and ages of the children that will be staying for Lunch Bunch or in child care. Please bring a lunch for the children. The entire event, food, and childcare is a gift to you, your family and friends. We look forward to seeing you there.