- November 1st – Lunch & Learn “Sharing Jesus With Children” with Kay Mack from 12:00 to 1:30 pm. Please join us and RSVP by Tuesday, October 31st. Let us know under comments the names and ages of the children that will be staying for Lunch Bunch or in childcare. Please bring a lunch for the children. The entire event, food, and childcare is a gift to you, your family and friends. To RSVP, please use this link: Lunch and Learn November 1st
- November 1st – Wall of Fame To honor our veterans, we would love to display a picture of your family members who are in the military or once were in the military. If we could have the pictures before Nov. 2nd, we will post them in the foyer. We promise to return the pictures.
- November 1st & 2nd – Science: Weather & Seasons
- November 2nd, 3rd, & 4th – Fall School Pictures 8:15 – 11:45 am.
- Every child gets a picture taken, there is no obligation to purchase. Children will be pulled from their classroom during the school time. Siblings and/or family pictures may be taken from 8:15 to 9:00 am. The photo company will give a copy of each child’s photo to the school to use in the child’s memory books. Parents will receive a link to our school webpage managed by our professional photographer. Parents will have about two weeks to review and then can pay for the pictures they want to purchase on-line or by check. Pictures will be delivered to the school. Please feel free to ask the school office if you have any questions. Retakes available on Wednesday, November 15th.
If you would like to volunteer to help shuttle kids from the classroom to the photographer and then back to class again, please use this link to sign-up: Photo Day Volunteer
- November 6th- Special Event Monday Lunch Bunch: World dance & drumming provided by The Children’s Museum. You may do a drop in Lunch Bunch for $20, send a lunch.
- November 6th- Eat at Chipotle Fundraiser from 4 to 6pm on 7515 S University Blvd. You may order ahead using this code XFMXA6M. Flyers will be passed out on child’s cubbies, please present the flyer in the restaurant.
- November 8th & 9th – Operation Christmas Child Shoebox Packing Community Service from 11:00 to 1:45 pm Join us for a shoe box packing on either day or both if you’d like. We will offer free lunch bunch for those participating over the lunch hour and provide lunch for the volunteers. Please sign up so we can have appropriate staff for childcare with this link: Operation Christmas Child @ Bethany Busy Bee . Thank you for your participation with our community service project!
- November 8th & 9th – Veterans Day Presentations. A special veteran guest comes into Bethany Busy Bee to speak to the children about the meaning of Veteran’s Day.
- November 10th – Parent’s Night Out with Nature’s Educator Animal Presentation. Enjoy a parents night out, while the kids have fun at Busy Bee! We will have a presentation by Nature’s Educator Animal Presenter, games, art, music, dinner, Veggie Tales, and gym play (please wear gym shoes). Children between 0 – 11 years old are welcome to participate. Please include any allergies.
$30 for the first child, $20 per additional child, up to $60 max per family. You may pay online or at the school. Please talk to Joyce about scholarships or discounts.
Only 50 spots available!
Please sign up by Monday, October 30th to secure your spot: Parents Night Out 2023
- November 13th and 14th – Merry Andrew Afoot presenting “Stone Soup” at 10:45 am. This is a special skit presented for the children at Bethany Busy Bee. Parents welcome.
- November 13th through 17th – Silent Auction – Closes on Friday, November 17th at 1:45 pm. Pick up Silent Auction items in the office starting on November 27th.
- November 14th & 15th – Butterbraid Sales for Christmas goes out. November 14th through December 12th – Butterbraid Sales for Christmas. Pick up on December 19th. Please complete this Butterbraids Order Form and submit to the school with your payment made out to Bethany. You may use this Butterbraids’ Fall 2023 online link to order and pay the company (Integrity) directly. Or you can complete the paper form that is sent in your child’s backpack along with your payment made out to Bethany.
- November 15th & 16th ~Thanksgiving Feast at 11am: You and your loved ones are cordially invited to join us for a Thanksgiving Feast. The children will make “Stone Soup”. We would love to have some volunteers to help with making soup, setting up and cleaning up. To sign up to volunteer, please use this link: Thanksgiving Feast Volunteers
- Wednesday, November 15th – MWF classes
- Thursday, November 16th – TTH classes
- November 20th through November 24th – NO SCHOOL, Thanksgiving Vacation
- November 30th & December 1st – Grateful for Grandparents 8:15 – 9:05 am Give thanks for Grandparents! Grandparents will enjoy a surprise from their preschoolers along with a light refreshments. For a reminder email the day before, please use this link: Grateful for Grandparents Reminder
- Wednesday, November 29th – – MWF classes
- Thursday, November 30th- TTH classes
- Friday, December 1st – MDO & Kindergarten classes
- November 29th – December 1st – Osbourne Book Fair 8:15 to 2:15 pm
- November 30th – Lunch & Learn “Kindergarten Readiness” with Mr. Andrew Hayes (from Ambleside) and Mrs. Amy Pyne from 12:00 to 1:30 pm. Please RSVP by Tuesday, November 28th. Let us know under comments the names and ages of the children that will be staying for Lunch Bunch or in childcare. Please bring a lunch for the children. The entire event, food, and childcare is a gift to you, your family and friends. We look forward to seeing you there. Please use this link to RSVP: Lunch & Learn November 30th