- December 1st – Registration for 2023-2024 School Year Opens for Bethany Busy Bee Families
- December 7th, 8th, & 9th – Hat Days. Wear your favorite fun hat to school! To receive a reminder, please use this link: Hat Day Reminder
- December 15th & 16th – “Jesus feeding the 5000” Emergency Kits, Community Service Project
We review the Bible story of “Jesus feeding the 5000” and create emergency kits for families to share with people in need. Bring your donations to the collection bin at the foyer by December 14th. See this link to sign up to bring an item: Jesus Feeding the 5000 Donations
These Kits will be put together during the “Mom’s Morning Out” with Mrs. McGowan & Mrs. Bertram on Saturday, December 17th from 9-1pm. To participate, please place a bid on our Silent Auction page, item numbers 54-77. Use this link Silent Auction Link
Thank you for participating with us to help others through our Community Service projects!
- December 9th – Last day to order your Butterbraids for Christmas! Pick up on Tuesday, December 13th.
- Sun. Dec. 18th: Sunday Evening, Children Family Ministries Christmas Program and Soup Supper at 5:30 pm. Use this link to RSVP Bethany CFM Christmas Program & Soup Supper
- Wed. Dec. 21st: Bethany CFM “Jingle Mingle” Christmas Party @ 5:30-7:30 pm. Pizza dinner, bounce house, and ornaments for decorating all provided by Bethany. Families bring cookies to share. Fun for everyone. RSVP by Monday December 19th with this link: “Jingle Mingle” Christmas Party
- December 16th, 21st, & 22nd – Bethany Busy Bees Children’s Christmas Program – children to be dropped off at their classroom at 9:00 am.
The Children’s Christmas program does not last all school day. A parent or guardian must be present to pick up the child right after the program. There is NO LUNCH BUNCH.
All children go to their classrooms at 9 am. Parents are welcome to sit in the sanctuary until the program begins at 9:30 am on December 21st & 22nd and at 12:45 pm on December 16th. For a reminder email the day before, please use this link: Children’s Christmas Program Reminder
Punch and cookies immediately after each program down in Fellowship Hall. Every family brings a dozen cookies to share.
The Christmas program schedule:
- Friday, December 16th –
- 12:45 pm MDO only Program
- Wednesday, December 21st –
- 9:30 am both Mrs. Fallt’s MW (right side of the sanctuary), Mrs. McGowan’s MWF (left side of the sanctuary), Mrs. Hall’s MWF, Mrs. Mack/Ms. Churchman’s MWF (right side of the sanctuary), and Mrs. Haun’s MWF (left side of the sanctuary)
- Thursday, December 22nd –
- 9:30 am both Mrs. Fallt’s TTH (right side of the sanctuary), Mrs. McGowan’s TTH (left side of the sanctuary), Mrs. Hall’s TTH, Mrs. Mack/Ms. Churchman’s TTH (right side of the sanctuary) and Mrs. Haun’s TTH (left side of the sanctuary), and Mrs. Pyne’s Kindergarten Class
- Friday, December 16th –
We hope you have a safe, joyful Christmas vacation!
- December 23rd thru January 9th – NO SCHOOL – Christmas Vacation
- Fri. Dec. 30th: “Follow the Star” -dinner and activity provided, family event at 5:30 pm. Please RSVP by 12/28 using this link “Follow the Star” Family Event
- January 10th – School resumes with Lunch Bunch