- December 1st – Registration for 2024-2025 School Year Opens for Bethany Busy Bee Families
- December 5th – Lunch & Learn “Choose Joy” with Amy Kleager from 12:”00-1:30 pm. Please join us and RSVP by Friday, December 1st. Let us know under the comments the names and ages of the children that will be staying for Lunch Bunch or in childcare. Please bring a lunch for the children. The entire event, food, and childcare is a gift to you, your family and friends. Please use this link to RSVP: Lunch & Learn December 5th
- December 6th, 7th, & 8th – Hat Days. Wear your favorite fun hat to school! To receive a reminder, please use this link: Hat Day Reminder
- December 6th & 7th – Vision Screening Children will receive Free Vision Screenings at the school. If you wish to opt out of getting your child’s vision please fill out the form and send back to Bethany Busy Bee using the following link: Vision Screening Opt Out Form
- December 7th & 8th – “Jesus feeding the 5000” Emergency Kits, Community Service Project
We review the Bible story of “Jesus feeding the 5000” and create emergency kits for families to share with people in need. Bring your donations to the collection bin at the foyer by December 14th. See this link to sign up to bring an item: Jesus Feeding the 5000 Donations
These Kits will be put together during the “Mom’s Morning Out” with Mrs. McGowan & Mrs. Bertram in December and tickets for children to attend will be auctioned off in our Silent Auction in November.
Thank you for participating with us to help others through our Community Service projects!
- December 12th – Last day to order your Butterbraids for Christmas! Pick up on Tuesday, December 19th. Butterbraid Sales for Christmas. Please complete this Butterbraids Order Form and submit to the school with your payment made out to Bethany. You may use this Butterbraids’ Fall 2023 online link to order and pay the company (Integrity) directly. Or you can complete the paper form that is sent in your child’s backpack along with your payment made out to Bethany.
- December 20th, 21st, & 22nd – Bethany Busy Bees Children’s Christmas Program – children to be dropped off at their classroom at 8:45 am.
The Children’s Christmas program does not last all school day. A parent or guardian must be present to pick up the child right after the program. There is NO LUNCH BUNCH December 20th-22nd.
All children go to their classrooms at 8:45 am. Parents are welcome to sit in the sanctuary until the program begins at 9:15 am on December 20th and 21st. The MDO program starts at 12:45 pm on December 22nd. For a reminder email the day before, please use this link: Children’s Christmas Program Reminder
Punch and cookies immediately after each program down in Fellowship Hall. Every family brings a dozen cookies to share.
- We hope you have a safe, joyful Christmas vacation!
- December 25th thru January 8th – NO SCHOOL – Christmas Vacation
- January 9th – School resumes with Lunch Bunch