One of the children’s favorite programs is Awana.
What is Awana?
For over six decades, the Lord has used the ministry of Awana to reach kids, equip leaders, and change the world. The unchanging truth of the gospel drives the same vision we’ve held all these years to reach children in every corner of the globe as we walk boldly into the future and continue to be used by God to help change the world. We are disciples making disciples. Reaching more than 4 million kids on a weekly basis, God is using Awana around the world to form tomorrow’s Christian leaders from today’s children and youth.
“Awana is a world-wide nonprofit ministry focused on providing Bible-based evangelism and discipleship solutions for ages 2-18”
Registration Now OPEN. Only 75 spots available, register soon.
Looking to help out weekly and support the growth of the next generation of Christian leaders? Connect with us and get involved today!
WEDNESDAYS from 6:00 TO 7:30 pm
September 13, 2023 through May 1, 2024
2023-2024 Calendar of Club Meetings/Awana Wednesday Night Schedule –
For our Cubbies group, we are using Appleseed Bear Hug (BH) Book. We have posted online lessons from youtube for you to watch at home if you are unable to attend or if you just want to review the lesson with your family.
- Operation Christmas Child, November 8th and 9th
- Trunk n Treat, October 31st
- Collect prizes for store nights: December 6th, February 28th, and April 24th
- Help with Derby Cars- Work night April 3rd and Check In April 10th
- Work Opportunity for Grand Prix, Sat. April 13th
- Vacation Bible School, June 11-14, 2024
What does it Cost? Priceless
$50 per child for the school year with a maximum of $150 per family.
Scholarships are available upon request.
Full or partial payments can be made at this time with all balances due by October 4, 2023.
We request children be kept at home after experiencing or receiving treatment for the following symptoms:
- Fever above 100.4 degrees or above. Child needs to be fever free for 24 hours without medication.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- New loss of taste or smell
These others signs of illness will require the child to stay at home until symptom free for 24 hours:
- Muscle aches
- Sore Throat
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Discharge from the nose that is yellow or green in color
- Questionable rashes
- Pink eye
- Any sign of a contagious illness
Cubbies Team: Marlene Fallt, Ethel McGowan, Cheryl Scher, Ally Cicero, & Judy Schoonover
Sparks Team: Amy Pyne, Brad Guderian, Mariah Bateman, & Erica Vicari
T & T Team: Melissa Carr & Michelle Dowler
Ann White: Welcome Coordinator
Joyce Bertram: Director of Bethany Children & Family Ministry and Bethany Busy Bee Early Learning Center
Questions or if you would like to volunteer: Please call 303-468-9521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org