Bethany Busy Bee is grateful to receive any of the following items:
– All monetary donations are eligible for Tax Credit see FYI 35 PDF Form https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/sites/default/files/Income35.pdf
Credit Card donations CAN be made to Busy Bee Early Learning Center through the Bethany Church link below.
1. Click on this link: https://bethanyefree.ccbchurch.com/w_give_online.php
2. Under “Choose Designation”, select on “Busy Bee Preschool Tuition/fee”.
3. Under “Giving Amount”, fill in the amount of your payment.
4. Complete the “Contact & Billing Info”.
5. You will receive an email confirmation of your payment. Please forward your email confirmation of your payment to the school office email: email@example.com
If you could please include a message describing that your payment is a donation. Thank you!
Colorado Child Care Contribution Tax Credit
Bethany Busy Bee Early Learning Center is eligible to accept donations in exchange for the tax credit, through the Colorado Child Care Contribution Tax Credit . The tax credit is available for up to 50% of the donation. This means that when parents, families, and community members donate to the preschool they can get a tax credit for 50% of their donation .
YOU’RE MAKING A DIFFERENCE!
As a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, Bethany Busy Bee Early Learning Center is able to serve others based upon donations by individuals like you, corporations like yours and foundations that have a heart for those in need.
Your financial contributions are needed for us to maintain and grow the services we offer, supporting high quality early childhood education and receiving a state tax credit! A win – win opportunity!
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE 50% TAX CREDIT
Real Cost of Giving – The table below illustrates how a large part of your Colorado Child Care Contribution Credit donation comes back to you in various tax credits and deductions, to significantly reduce the after-tax cost of your donation.
|Child Care Tax Credit||
|Federal Income Tax Savings||
|Colorado Income Tax Savings||
|Returned to you at tax time||
|After tax cost of giving||
|Figures in the table are based on a 32% Federal tax bracket and take into account the Federal loss of state income tax deductions as a result of credits and deductions on the state income tax return.|
- Your donation still qualifies as a charitable deduction on your Federal income tax.
- You can take advantage of the tax credits regardless of whether you itemize or not.
- Both individuals and corporate donors can benefit from this tax credit program.
- In-kind donations are not eligible for this credit.
For more information on taxes, visit the Colorado Department of Revenue website and review their “FYI Income 35 publication”. Please consult your accountant or tax specialist regarding your unique tax situation.
– When you are upgrading your equipment or supplies, we’d love to find a good use for the items you are replacing.
- Copy Machines
- Lap Tops
- Adding Machines
- Paper bins
- Manila folders
- Fun Dress Up Clothes & Hats
- Construction Dress Up Clothes
- Superhero Costumes
- Princess Dress Up Clothes and Accessories
- Children’s Books
- Parenting Books
Other items used for some of our children’s art projects
- Oatmeal Containers
- Metal Juice Lids
- Paper towel cardboard rolls