- February 26th through March 12th – Butterbraid Sales for Easter. Pick up on March 19th. Please complete this Butterbraids Order Form and submit to the school with your payment made out to Bethany. You may use this Butterbraids’ Spring 2024 online link to order and pay the company (Integrity) directly. Or you can complete the paper form that is sent in your child’s backpack along with your payment made out to Bethany.
- March 6th, 7th, & 8th – Trike-a-Thon. Come join us at Bethany Busy Bee and cheer for your child while they participate in the Trike-a-Thon course in the gym. This event promotes Health and Wellness through physical activity, while having lots of fun. Children may ask for sponsors to donate either per completed lap or a flat donation for the Trike-a-Thon. More details will be sent home. We would love to have volunteers to help placing stickers after each lap, and recording the total stickers each child collected. Please document your volunteer hours on the Visitor’s/Volunteer’s Sign In Sheet at the entrance. Thank you so much for your support! To volunteer, please sign up using this link: Trike-A-Thon Volunteer
- March 6th – Lunch & Learn “Homeschooling” with Leah Martin from 12:00 to 1:30 pm. The speaker, light refreshments, and childcare is all complementary as a gift to you. Please RSVP by Monday, March 4th to allow us to plan accordingly for childcare. Please list the names and ages of the children under comments and send a lunch with your kids. If you have any specific questions you would like the speaker address about this topic, please email them to us by the March ?, as well. The entire event, food for attendees, and childcare is a gift to you, your family and friends. To RSVP, please use this link: Lunch & Learn March 6th
- March 11th (week of) – Science: Rainbows and Light
- March 11th thru 15th – Act of Kindness. Children will make a bag with a special item and hand them out to someone they choose to brighten their day with their Act of Kindness. Families may add to the bag to personalize the bag for the person the child chooses to give it to (grandma, neighbor, a cousin, a friend, store clerk etc.).
- March 13th, 14th, & 15th – St. Patrick’s Day Celebration The kids get to go on a hunt for gold coins.
- March 15th – Parent’s Night Out from 4:30-8 pm with Johnny Appleseed play. Enjoy a parent’s night out, while the kids have fun at Bethany Busy Bee. We will have fun with games, art, music, dinner, gym play, and Veggie Tales. Children between 0 – 11 years old are welcome to participate.
$30 for the first child, $20 per additional child, with a maximum of $60 per family. The price includes a child’s dinner: chicken nuggets, mac-n-cheese, and apple sauce. Please include any allergies.
Only 50 spots available!
Please sign up by Friday, March 8th to secure your spot: Parents Night Out 2024
- March 20th, & 21th (MDO 22nd) – Easter Celebrations Each child brings a dozen prepackaged eggs. Your teacher may request one volunteer per class to help hide the eggs if needed.
- March 20th & 21st – Kindergarten Lemonade Stand starting @ 12:15 pm
- March 25th through March 29th – NO SCHOOL, Spring Vacation
- March 30th – Saturday Easter Celebration at Bethany from 10 – 11:30 am
Bethany Busy Bee and Bethany Evangelical Free Church would love to have you join us for a morning of fun and fellowship as we celebrate the Resurrection of our Lord Jesus with a variety of Easter crafts, hear the resurrection story and hunt for eggs for kids 2 to 10. Bring your basket or a bag to collect your eggs.
Weather permitting there will be outdoor activities, and at 11:30 there will be a picnic area available near the pavilion for your use if you would like to bring a picnic lunch and the playground will be open from 11:30 until 12:30 pm for families with young children.
Come for fun engagement for the whole family. We look forward to seeing you here! To RSVP, please use this link: Easter Celebration