- March 2 – Usborne Reach For the Stars Reading Program Begins This is a two week reading program. Information will be sent home.
- March 3 & 4 – Science: Rainbows and Light
- March 17 & 18 (20 for MDO) – St. Patrick’s Day Celebration The kids get to go on a hunt for gold coins.
- March 13 – Parent’s Nite Out 4:30-8 pm
Enjoy a parents night out, while the kids have fun at Busy Bee. Kids get to dress up as their favorite pajamas. We will have a presentation by Merry Andrew Afoot with “Johnny Appleseed,” games, art, music, dinner, gym play, and Veggie Tales.
Children between 0 – 11 years old are welcome to participate.
$25 for the first child, $15 per additional child, up to $50 max per family. You may pay online or at the preschool.
Only 50 spots available!
Please sign up by Friday, March 6th to secure your spot:
- March 16 through April 3 – Butterbraid Sales for Easter
Pick up on April 7.
- March 19 – LIFT from 12 – 1:30 pm “Body Safety” with Whitney Dittmar Mrs. Dittmar is a Licensed Professional Counselor with over 11 years’ experience working with children, adolescents, adults and families. Her sons attended Busy Bee. Please RSVP by Thursday, March 12th to schedule proper staffing for childcare. Please list the children’s name and ages under comment. Childcare and light snacks are provided. Please bring a lunch for your kids staying for Lunch Bunch. Everything is complimentary as a gift to you. We look forward to seeing you! Please RSVP with this link: Body Safety 2020 RSVP
- March 21 – Sweet Dreams in a Bag, Community Service Opportunity 9 – 12:00 pm
Join Busy Bee for a community project packing bags for displaced children. We will be packing a bag for children displaced due to poverty, homelessness, or distressed home environments. Bags include a twin comforter, sheet set, fleece twin blanket, soft pillow, small stuffed animal, toothbrush & toothpaste. Children in temporary housing get to choose their own bag of bedding to keep. You may also donate any of the items listed if you would like, but it’s not necessary. Come participate in giving a helping hand. Lunch will be provided. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Please RSVP with this link:“Sweet Dreams in a Bag” RSVP 2020
- March 23 through March 27 – NO SCHOOL, Spring Vacation