- March- Science: Rainbows and Light
- March 7 thru 11th. Act of Kindness. Children will make a bag with a special item and hand them out to someone they choose to brighten their day with their Act of Kindness. Families may add to the bag to personalize the bag for the person the child chooses to give it to (grandma, neighbor, a cousin, a friend, store clerk etc.)
- March 10th LIFT from 12 – 1:30 pm “Body Safety” with Whitney Dittmar Mrs. Dittmar is a Licensed Professional Counselor with over 11 years’ experience working with children, adolescents, adults and families. Her sons attended Busy Bee. Everything is complimentary as a gift to you. The speaker, childcare and light lunch are provided. Please list how many children will attend, please bring a lunch for your kids. We look forward to seeing you! Please RSVP with this link: Body Safety by Monday, March 7th to schedule proper staffing for childcare with this link: Body Safety If you have any specific questions you would like the speaker address about this topic, please email them to us by the March 7th, as well.
- March 11 – Parent’s Night Out 4:30-8 pm
Enjoy a parents night out, while the kids have fun at Busy Bee. Kids get to dress up as their favorite pajamas. We will have a presentation by Merry Andrew Afoot with “Johnny Appleseed,” games, art, music, dinner, gym play, and Veggie Tales.
Children between 0 – 11 years old are welcome to participate.
$30 for the first child, $15 per additional child, up to $60 max per family. You may pay online or at the preschool. We have scholarships for 5 families available that have current financial difficulties. Please write “scholarship” next to your child’s name. First 5 families to sign up will receive it.
Only 50 spots available!
Please sign up by Friday, March 4th to secure your spot:Parents Night Out March 2022
- March 16, 17 & 18 – St. Patrick’s Day Celebration The kids get to go on a hunt for gold coins.
- CANCELLED March 19 – Sweet Dreams in a Bag, Community Service Opportunity 9 – 12:00 pm
Join Busy Bee for a community project packing bags for displaced children. We will be packing a bag for children displaced due to poverty, homelessness, or distressed home environments. Bags include a twin comforter, sheet set, fleece twin blanket, soft pillow, small stuffed animal, toothbrush & toothpaste. Children in temporary housing get to choose their own bag of bedding to keep. You may also donate any of the items listed if you would like, but it’s not necessary. Come participate in giving a helping hand. Lunch will be provided. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Please RSVP with this link:
- March 21 through April 29 – “Race to Read” by Bandimere Speedway. Students will have the opportunity to earn fun prizes and race tickets for their reading accomplishments. The parents are able to read to the children as well as have the children read independently. Students will have six weeks to complete five Bingo Squares 2022 document how they completed their Bingo Sheets 2022 and mail it to Bandimere Speedway. Their tickets to the NAPA Auto Parts Night of Fire and Thunder 2022 will be mailed to the parents along with information on how they can pick up some fun prizes for completing their BINGO sheet either at the race (if they are able to attend) or in our offices during the summer months. The contact information will be on the BINGO sheets or use the link for any questions the parents may have about the Race to Read Program Information 2022
- March 21 through March 25 – NO SCHOOL, Spring Vacation
- March 23, Spring Break Scavenger Hunt & Lunch
Kids, ages 2 1/2 and up, you are invited to join us for lunch and for a fun, indoor Scavenger Hunt. Lunch is provided! For planning and preparation, Please RSVP with this link Spring Break Scavenger Hunt & Lunch no later than Monday March 21st, and include names and ages of children attending along with any food allergies.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Joyce Bertram – firstname.lastname@example.org or Meredith Haun- email@example.com
- March 28- April 10 – Butterbraid Sales for Easter
Pick up on 4/12. Please complete this Butterbraids March Order Form and submit to the preschool with your payment made out to Bethany. You may use this Butterbraids’ online link to order and pay the company (Integrity) directly. Simply click on the link and include your name and email and you will receive an email with the information to order and share with your friends and family over email. Or you can complete the paper form that is sent in your child’s backpack along with your payment made out to Bethany.