- March 1st, 2nd, & 3rd – Trike-a-Thon. Come join us at Bethany Busy Bee and cheer for your child while they participate in the Trike-a-Thon course in the gym. This event promotes Health and Wellness through physical activity, while having lots of fun. Children may ask for sponsors to donate either per completed lap or a flat donation for the Trike-a-Thon. More details will be sent home. We would love to have volunteers to help placing stickers after each lap, and recording the total stickers each child collected. Please document your volunteer hours on the Visitor’s/Volunteer’s Sign In Sheet at the entrance. Thank you so much for your support! To volunteer, please sign up using this link: Trike-A-Thon Volunteer
- March 2nd – L.I.F.T. “Body Safety” with Whitney Dittmar from 12:00 to 1:30 pm. Mrs. Dittmar is a Licensed Professional Counselor with over 11 years’ experience working with children, adolescents, adults and families. Her sons attended Busy Bee. We look forward to seeing you! Please RSVP by Wednesday, February 22nd, to allow us to plan accordingly for childcare. Please list the names and ages of the children under comments and send a lunch with your kids. If you have any specific questions you would like the speaker address about this topic, please email them to us by the February 22nd, as well. The entire event, food for attendees, and childcare is a gift to you, your family and friends. To RSVP, please use this link: LIFT March 2nd
- March 6th (week of) – Science: Rainbows and Light
- March 6th thru 10th – Act of Kindness. Children will make a bag with a special item and hand them out to someone they choose to brighten their day with their Act of Kindness. Families may add to the bag to personalize the bag for the person the child chooses to give it to (grandma, neighbor, a cousin, a friend, store clerk etc.).
- March 10th – Parent’s Night Out 4:30-8 pm with Johnny Appleseed 4:30 – 8 pm. Enjoy a parents night out, while the kids have fun at Busy Bee. We will have fun with games, art, music, dinner, gym play, and Veggie Tales. Children between 0 – 11 years old are welcome to participate. The price includes a child’s dinner: chicken nuggets, mac-n-cheese, and apple sauce. Please include any allergies.
$25 for the first child, $15 per additional child, with a maximum of $50 per family. The price includes a child’s dinner: chicken nuggets, mac-n-cheese, and apple sauce. Please include any allergies.
Only 50 spots available!
Please sign up by Friday, March 3rd to secure your spot: Parents Night Out 2023
- March 13th through March 24th – Butterbraid Sales for Easter. Pick up on March 31st. Please complete this Butterbraids March Order Form and submit to the preschool with your payment made out to Bethany. You may use this Butterbraids’ online link to order and pay the company (Integrity) directly. Simply click on the link and include your name and email and you will receive an email with the information to order and share with your friends and family over email. Or you can complete the paper form that is sent in your child’s backpack along with your payment made out to Bethany.
- March 15th, 16th, & 17t – St. Patrick’s Day Celebration The kids get to go on a hunt for gold coins.
- March 18th – “Understanding the Heart of a Woman” with Jack Lipski from 10:00 to 12:00pm. To RSVP by Wednesday, March 8th, please use this link: “Understanding the Heart of a Woman”
- March 24th through May 5th – “Race to Read” by Bandimere Speedway. Students will have the opportunity to earn fun prizes and race tickets for their reading accomplishments. The parents are able to read to the children as well as have the children read independently. Students will have six weeks to complete five Bingo Squares 2022 document how they completed their Bingo Sheets 2022 and mail it to Bandimere Speedway. Their tickets to the NAPA Auto Parts Night of Fire and Thunder 2022 will be mailed to the parents along with information on how they can pick up some fun prizes for completing their BINGO sheet either at the race (if they are able to attend) or in our offices during the summer months. The contact information will be on the BINGO sheets or use the link for any questions the parents may have about the Race to Read Program Information 2022
- March 27th through March 31st – NO SCHOOL, Spring Vacation