Bethany’s Mission, Vision and Values –
As a community of Christ followers who are whole heartedly responsive to the love of God, radically transformed into the image of Christ and powerfully mobilized into Kingdom work by the Holy Spirit, we are committed to leading others to become devoted followers and ministers of Jesus Christ. Our values are: an open Bible, a Bended Knee, a Joyful Heart, a Hospitable Spirit, a Servant Attitude, an Evangelistic Fervor, and a Global Mindset.
We WELCOME Children from 0 to 5th grade
Parents may drop off or join in. There is no need to be a church member to participate.
Printable calendar coming soon!
If the camp you are interested in is full and you want to be added to our waitlist, please email us at email@example.com and be sure to include name, age of child and camp you are hoping to attend. Thank You!
Summer 2022 Activities:
- Thurs. June 23 – @ 10 am Free Family Event- Outreach Program “Gingerbread Man” presented by the Children’s Museum of Denver. Event Full.
- Mon. June 27 Playground Playdate 10-12pm Parent supervised open play on the playground for kids ages 2-8. Water is provided. Use this link to let us know you are coming: Family Playground Playdate
- Tues. July 5– Thurs. July 7 Science Exploration Camp 9 – 1pm Please send a lunch and put sunscreen each day. Use this link to register: Science Explorations Camp Full
- Wed. July 13 Playground Playdate 10-12pm- Parent supervised open play on the playground for kids ages 2-8. Water is provided. Use this link to let us know you are coming: Family Playground Playdate
- Tues. July 19– Thurs. July 21 Wacky Art 9 -1pm Please send a lunch and don’t forget to put sunscreen on each day. Use this link to register: Wacky Art Camp Full
- Mon. July 25 Free Family Event “Three Wishes” performance by Merry Andrew Afoot @10am Use this link to RSVP by 7/22: “Three Wishes”
- Tues. July 26– Thurs. July 29 Theater Camp 9-1pm Please send a lunch and don’t forget to put sunscreen on each day. Use this link to register: Theater Camp Camp Full
- Tues. Aug. 9 Free Family Event “A Cowboy’s Tale” performance by Merry Andrew Afoot @10am Use this link to RSVP by 8/5: “A Cowboy’s Tale”
- Wed. Aug.17 Free Family Event– Ukulele Sing Along @6pm with Merry Andrew Afoot. Free Pizza Dinner served @ 5:15pm and ice cream after the play too! Use this link to RSVP by 8/15: “Ukulele Family Sing Along”
Questions – contact Joyce Bertram, CFM Director or Meredith Haun, CFM Coordinator 303-798-8419
We offer AWANA Wednesdays from 6:00 to 7:30 pm during the school year. Please look for our registration form and activities here: Awana page
Questions – contact Joyce Bertram, Children and Family Ministry Director
Meredith Haun, Children and Family Ministry Coordinator