Bethany’s Mission, Vision and Values –
As a community of Christ followers who are whole heartedly responsive to the love of God, radically transformed into the image of Christ and powerfully mobilized into Kingdom work by the Holy Spirit, we are committed to leading others to become devoted followers and ministers of Jesus Christ. Our values are: an open Bible, a Bended Knee, a Joyful Heart, a Hospitable Spirit, a Servant Attitude, an Evangelistic Fervor, and a Global Mindset.
We WELCOME Ages 2.5 to 5th grade
Parents may drop off or join in. There is no need to be a church member to participate.
Printable calendar version:
- Thursday, June 6th– Nature Walk for 5-year old’s – 5th grade. Meet at Bethany at 8:45 and walk with us to Milliken Park. Please bring a water bottle and wear sunscreen. We will be back at Bethany at 11:15. Snacks and fun will be provided. If there is rain, we will try to reschedule.
- Monday, June 10th– Playdate at Bethany for parents with children age 0 to 6. We’ll meet on the playground between 10:00 am – noon. We’ll provide water, snacks, and outdoor activities. If there is rain, we will reschedule. Kerith Cain will be our Hostess!
- Tuesday – Friday, June 18 – 21, Vacation Bible School, please join us from 9 – noon each day for VBS. Kids 2 through 11 are welcome to register today at Bethanyefree.org. Full and partial scholarships are available, as needed. Busy Bee staff will be teaching in their classrooms. We are so blessed to be FULL! And so sad that we are unable to accept any more children.
- Wednesday, June 26th, 10 am- 1 pm- Visit the Rocky Mountain Ministry Center- Join us and learn more about Samaritans Purse and Operation Christmas Child. Includes a tour of the facility, free materials, prizes, and refreshments. Please RSVP with this link: Operation Christmas Child Tour RSVP
- Saturday June 29th– film- Kingdom Men Rising- hosted by Men’s Ministry- film for parents and separate activities and fun for the kids too. A night for the whole family. Join us from 5-8 pm here at Bethany. Please RSVP with this link: RSVP for Movie Night “Kingdom Men Rising”
- Monday, July 1st– Playdate at Bethany for parents with children age 0 to 6. We’ll meet on the playground between 10:00 am – noon. We’ll provide water, snacks, and outdoor activities. If there is rain, we will reschedule. Marlene Fallt will be our hostess!
- Tuesday – Thursday, July 9-11, Science Exploration including Tinkergarten from 9 to 1 pm. We are now FULL.
- Friday, July 12th– Community Service Event to support Open Door Ministry- Prepare Breakfast dishes that our adult group, The Rendezvous, will serve to the ODM community on Saturday July 13th. Times to be determined.
- Tuesday – Thursday, July 16-18, Wacky Art including pottery, painting and more from 9 to 1 pm. We are now FULL.
- Thursday, July 25th– Visit the Children’s Museum in the afternoon from 1-4:30. For all children in Kids Ministry.
Older kids come for involvement and guiding the younger ones. Promises to be fun for everyone. Meet at
Bethany at 1. Bethany will cover the entrance fee.
- Monday, July 29th– Playdate at Bethany for parents with children age 0 to 6. We’ll meet on the playground between 10:00 am – noon. We’ll provide water, snacks, and outdoor activities. If there is rain, we will try to reschedule. Marlene Fallt will be our Hostess!
- Friday, August 2nd – Sunday August 4th– Community Immersion connection for Middle and Senior High Schoolers with Open Door Ministry. Katrina Moore is the leader for this project.
- Wednesday, August 14th– Movie Night for all families with kids at Bethany! Dinner, games, and a movie to wrap up summer before school starts. 5:00-8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, September 8th– Promotion Sunday for children, 2-year old’s – 5th grade.
- Saturday, September 21st – Playdate at Bethany. We’ll meet on the playground or in the gym between 3:00—5:00 pm. We’ll provide water, snacks, and activities like flag football and kickball for older kids, and bubbles and balloons for the younger kids. From 5-6 pm we’ll have a family chili cook off. There will be a community service opportunity for all families.
- Saturday, October 5st– Parents may attend a presentation on “Parenting Safe Children” from 10-2 pm while the children play, have lunch and watch a movie for $50 per person, partial scholarships are available.
- Tuesday, October 8, Whiz Kids Tutoring, visit from 6 to 8 pm. This is a community service opportunity. Learn more about Whiz Kids and tutoring
- Friday, October 25th– Parents Night Out for children 0 to 11 years old, from 4:30 to 8:00 pm. Dinner and entertainment provided. Nature’s Educators will do a presentation and bring 3 live animals.
- Thursday, October 31, Trunk and Treat from 5 to 7 pm.
- Saturday, November 9th– Operation Christmas Child packing party for kids K-5th grade. Community Service Opportunity from 10 to 12 including pizza for lunch.
- Friday, November 22nd, Busy Bee Silent Auction and Reunion! Heavy Hors d’oeuvres, 5 to 7 pm in Fellowship Hall. Free child care includes a visit with Nature’s Educators, activities in the classroom and gym and snacks.
- Tuesday, November 26th– Visit the Museum of Nature and Science n the afternoon from 1-4:30. For all children in Kids Ministry. Meet at the Museum at 12:30. Bethany will cover the entrance fee.
- Watch Sairee Carr perform with the Littleton Ballet. Dates TBA
- Watch Elijah Day play hockey. Dates TBA
- Help us decorate the Tree House and more on November 30th from 10 to 12.
- Sunday, December 1st, Watch Isabella, Victoria and Christine perform , time TBA
- Sing Christmas Carols at Cherry Hills, TBA
- Sunday, December 15th– Sunday, 9am, Children’s Christmas Program for children 2-years old- 5th grade.
- Thursday, December 27th– Visit the Art Museum in the afternoon from 1-4:30. For all children in Kids Ministry.
Meet at the Museum at 12:30. Bethany will cover the entrance fee.
- December 31, making survival kits for the homeless.
We offer AWANA Wednesdays from 6 to 7:30 pm during the school year. Please look for our registration form and activities on the website.
Questions – contact Joyce Bertram, Kidz Ministry Director at 303-468-9521 or 720-319-1195
or Meredith Haun, Kidz Ministry Coordinator at 720-270-3820.