Bethany’s Mission, Vision and Values –
As a community of Christ followers who are whole heartedly responsive to the love of God, radically transformed into the image of Christ and powerfully mobilized into Kingdom work by the Holy Spirit, we are committed to leading others to become devoted followers and ministers of Jesus Christ. Our values are: an open Bible, a Bended Knee, a Joyful Heart, a Hospitable Spirit, a Servant Attitude, an Evangelistic Fervor, and a Global Mindset.
We WELCOME Children from 0 to 5th grade
Parents may drop off or join in. There is no need to be a church member to participate.
Printable calendar version:
Winter/Spring 2022 Activities:
- Thursday, Jan. 13 12:00– 1:30pm L.I.F.T. “Anxiety & Attachment Issues” with Whitney Ditmar Learn about anxiety in children and its effect on the brain and body as well as attachment parenting. Please RSVP by Monday, January 10th- use this link – Anxiety & Attachment Parenting
- Saturday, Jan. 22 9:00– 2:00pm Parenting the “Love & Logic Way” 1-Day Intensive Workshop with Jack Lipski Looking for help with Raising Self-reliant Kids in an Entitled World? Participants will learn to apply 6 phrases that will change your parenting forever! Cost is $30 per attendee/$50 per couple- with lunch for adults and childcare provided. Parents please send a lunch with kids who are participating in childcare. RSVP by Tuesday, January 18th – use this link- “Love & Logic” 1-Day Intensive
- Saturday, Jan. 22 11:00– 2:00pm Kids Lunch date & Movie- Kids bring your lunch and join us for fellowship and entertainment in the Treehouse. RSVP by Tuesday, Jan. 18th- use this link – Saturday Lunch Date & Movie
- January 24 thru 28th. – Denver Rescue Mission – Community Service Opportunity Busy Bee families collect diapers and wipes for the needy as part of our Community Service. This shows kids how everyone is able to help others that are less fortunate and when you do it in a group, it really impacts many!
- Wednesday, Feb. 9 12:00– 1:30pm Parent Resources Speaker “Learning to Like New Foods: a ‘Recipe’ for Joyful Mealtimes” with Amanda Gersbeck, RD Early Childhood Nutrition Specialist. Learn practical ideas for enjoying mealtimes with young children that will help build a strong foundation for healthy, lifelong eating habits. RSVP by Friday, Feb. 4th- use this link- “Joyful Mealtimes” Learning to Like New Foods
- Saturday, Feb. 12 9:00-12:00pm Community Service Opportunity- Make Valentines and Care Packages for local Senior Health and Care Centers. Kids ages 3 and up welcome to attend. Sign up here with this link: Valentines & Care Packages
- Thur. Mar. 10 LIFT “Body Safety” with Whitney Dittmar 12-1:30pm Mrs. Dittmar is a Licensed Professional Counselor with over 12 years’ experience working with children, adolescents, adults and families. RSVP by Monday, March 7th with this link: Body Safety Have any specific questions, please email them to us by the March 7th.
- Friday, Mar. 11 4:30– 8:00pm Parent’s Night Out Enjoy a parents night out, while the kids have fun at Busy Bee. Children between 0 – 11 years old are welcome to participate. Please sign up by Friday, March 4th to secure your spot here: Parents Night Out March 2022
- TENTATIVE March 19 – Sweet Dreams in a Bag, Community Service Opportunity 9 – 12:00 pm
Join Busy Bee for a community project packing bags for displaced children. We will be packing a bag for children displaced due to poverty, homelessness, or distressed home environments. Bags include a twin comforter, sheet set, fleece twin blanket, soft pillow, small stuffed animal, toothbrush & toothpaste. Children in temporary housing get to choose their own bag of bedding to keep. You may also donate any of the items listed if you would like, but it’s not necessary. Come participate in giving a helping hand. Lunch will be provided. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Please RSVP with this link:
- Wednesday, Mar. 23 11:00-1:30 Lunch Playdate—Kids participate in an indoor scavenger hunt and then have lunch together. Ages 3 and up welcome to attend! Sign up here: Spring Break Scavenger Hunt & Lunch
- Fri. Apr. 8 LIFT: Technology Balance with Andrew Hayes12-1:30pm Ambleside Principal and parent, speaks about Technology Balance. What is the right balance especially now with online learning and COVID. RSVP here: Technology Balance by Monday, April 4th
- Saturday Apr. 16 10:00-11:30am Annual Easter Egg Hunt You are invited to Bethany for a morning of fun, fellowship, and crafts as we celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus. RSVP to receive a reminder for this event Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Sunday 4/30– Celebrate Day of the Child with our sister church Vida Nueva! Look for more information soon.
Questions – contact Joyce Bertram, CFM Director or Meredith Haun, CFM Coordinator 303-798-8419
We offer AWANA Wednesdays from 6:00 to 7:30 pm during the school year. Please look for our registration form and activities here: Awana page
Questions – contact Joyce Bertram, Children and Family Ministry Director
Meredith Haun, Children and Family Ministry Coordinator