Bethany’s Mission, Vision and Values –
As a community of Christ followers who are whole heartedly responsive to the love of God, radically transformed into the image of Christ and powerfully mobilized into Kingdom work by the Holy Spirit, we are committed to leading others to become devoted followers and ministers of Jesus Christ. Our values are: an open Bible, a Bended Knee, a Joyful Heart, a Hospitable Spirit, a Servant Attitude, an Evangelistic Fervor, and a Global Mindset.
We WELCOME Ages 2.5 to 6th grade
Parents may drop off or join in. There is no need to be a church member to participate.
Printable calendar version:
Activity Calendar: January – May 2020
- Saturday, January 4th 5:30– 8:00 pm— Family game night! In partnership with Student Ministries and the Rendezvous. End the Christmas break with a night of fun and fellowship.
We want to see you there. Use this link to sign up: https://tinyurl.com/wa2wgxq
- Community service- Help us support the work at the Denver Rescue Mission by collecting diapers and wipes for the smallest of people in need. Donations taken throughout the
month in the lobby.
- Saturday, February 22nd 1:00– 4:00 pm – Join us for an afternoon of swimming at the Lone Tree recreation center. Get out of the cold and enjoy some time in the water. Meet there
and Children and Family Ministry will cover the cost. Use this link to let us know you are coming: https://tinyurl.com/u4kothq
- Friday, March 13th – Parents Night Out for children 0 to 11 years old, from 4:30 to 8:00 pm.
Dinner and entertainment provided. Merry Andrew Afoot will perform an entertaining skit, fun for all ages. Use this link to register: https://tinyurl.com/svkf6vj
- Community Service– Saturday March 21st—9-12 Sweet Dreams in a Bag- Join Busy Bee for this community project packing bags for displaced children. Bags include a twin comforter, sheet set, fleece twin blanket, soft pillow, small stuffed animal, toothbrush & toothpaste. Children in temporary housing get to choose their own bag of bedding to keep. Come participate in giving a helping hand.
Lunch will be provided.
Questions? Please email email@example.com
- Saturday, April 11th
– Easter Egg Hunt 10:00– 11:30 am— You are invited to Bethany for a morning of fun, fellowship, and crafts as we celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus. Use this link to receive a reminder for this event: https://tinyurl.com/vtm6rw3
- Community Service- Saturday, April 25th 10:00– 12:00 –
Come and help us to make Blessing Bags in honor of Mothers Day. Sign up here to let us know you plan to join us: https://tinyurl.com/v94uc3t
- Sunday, May 17th– 12:30 – 2:30 pm Spring Celebration– Gather with us at Bethany for games and food as we look forward to the end of the school year and the
start of summer. It’s the perfect time to visit with teachers and other families.
Use this link and sign up to join us: https://tinyurl.com/tvsvkcv
We offer AWANA Wednesdays from 5:30 to 7:00 pm during the school year. Please look for our registration form and activities on the website.
Questions – contact Joyce Bertram, Children and Family Ministry Director at 303-468-9521 or 720-319-1195
or Meredith Haun, Children and Family Ministry Coordinator at 720-270-3820.