We WELCOME Ages 2.5 to 5th grade
Parents may drop off or join in. There is no need to be a church member to participate.
- Thursday, June 6th– Nature Walk for 5-year old’s – 5th grade. Meet at Bethany at 8:45 and walk with us to Milliken Park. Please bring a water bottle and wear sunscreen. We will be back at Bethany at 11:15. Snacks and fun will be provided. If there is rain, we will try to reschedule.
- Monday, June 10th– Playdate at Bethany for parents with children age 0 to 6. We’ll meet on the playground between 10:00 am – noon. We’ll provide water, snacks, and outdoor activities. If there is rain, we will reschedule. Kerith Cain will be our Hostess!
- Tuesday – Friday, June 18 – 21, Vacation Bible School, please join us from 9 – noon each day for VBS. Kids 2 through 11 are welcome to register today at Bethanyefree.org. Full and partial scholarships are available, as needed. Busy Bee staff will be teaching in their classrooms. We are so blessed to be FULL! And so sad that we are unable to accept any more children.
- Wednesday, June 26th, 10 am- 1 pm- Visit the Rocky Mountain Ministry Center- Join us and learn more about Samaritans Purse and Operation Christmas Child. Includes a tour of the facility, free materials, prizes, and refreshments. Please RSVP with this link: Operation Christmas Child Tour RSVP
- Saturday June 29th– film- Kingdom Men Rising- hosted by Men’s Ministry- film for parents and separate activities and fun for the kids too. A night for the whole family. Join us from 5-8 pm here at Bethany. Please RSVP with this link: RSVP for Movie Night “Kingdom Men Rising”
- Monday, July 1st– Playdate at Bethany for parents with children age 0 to 6. We’ll meet on the playground between 10:00 am – noon. We’ll provide water, snacks, and outdoor activities. If there is rain, we will reschedule. Marlene Fallt will be our hostess!
- Tuesday – Thursday, July 9-11, Science Exploration including Tinkergarten from 9 to 1 pm. We are now FULL.
- Friday, July 12th– Community Service Event to support Open Door Ministry- Prepare Breakfast dishes that our adult group, The Rendezvous, will serve to the ODM community on Saturday July 13th. Times to be determined.
- Tuesday – Thursday, July 16-18, Wacky Art including pottery, painting and more from 9 to 1 pm. We are now FULL.
- Thursday, July 25th– Visit the Children’s Museum in the afternoon from 1-4:30. For all children in Kids Ministry.
Older kids come for involvement and guiding the younger ones. Promises to be fun for everyone. Meet at
Bethany at 1. Bethany will cover the entrance fee.
- Monday, July 29th– Playdate at Bethany for parents with children age 0 to 6. We’ll meet on the playground between 10:00 am – noon. We’ll provide water, snacks, and outdoor activities. If there is rain, we will try to reschedule. Marlene Fallt will be our Hostess!
- Friday, August 2nd – Sunday August 4th– Community Immersion connection for Middle and Senior High Schoolers with Open Door Ministry. Katrina Moore is the leader for this project.
- Wednesday, August 14th– Movie Night for all families with kids at Bethany! Dinner, games, and a movie to wrap up summer before school starts. 5:00-8:00 p.m.
We offer AWANA Wednesdays from 6 to 7:30 pm during the school year. Please look for our registration form and activities on the website.
Questions – contact Joyce Bertram, Kidz Ministry Director at 303-468-9521 or 720-319-1195
or Meredith Haun, Kidz Ministry Coordinator at 720-270-3820.