Bethany’s Mission, Vision and Values –
As a community of Christ followers who are whole heartedly responsive to the love of God, radically transformed into the image of Christ and powerfully mobilized into Kingdom work by the Holy Spirit, we are committed to leading others to become devoted followers and ministers of Jesus Christ. Our values are: an open Bible, a Bended Knee, a Joyful Heart, a Hospitable Spirit, a Servant Attitude, an Evangelistic Fervor, and a Global Mindset.
We WELCOME Children from 0 to 5th grade
Parents may drop off or join in. There is no need to be a church member to participate.
Printable calendar version:
Summer 2021 Activities:
June and July 2021
· Playground Playtime- Parent supervised open play in the playground for children ages 2-8. Water is provided. This is a great way to introduce the preschool to newly enrolled students to our school and to the church families with kids that may show up for open play. Currently, we recommend parents to wear their masks and practice social distancing while at the playground.
Friday, June 4th; Monday, June 28th; Wednesday, July 14th from 10 – 12 pm
· Summer Camps at Busy Bee Preschool— For preschool kids starting at age 2 through kids going into 5th grade. Please see Summer Programs for more information and to register.
· June 15, 16, 17, & 18 – Vacation Bible School from 9 – 12 pm
· July 6, 7, & 8 – Science Exploration from 9 – 1 pm
· July 20, 21, & 22 – Wacky Art from 9 – 1 pm
· July 27, 28, 29 & 30 – Theater Camp from 9 – 1 pm
Family Game Night July 28th 6:00-8:30
In partnership with Student Ministries, you are invited to join us for an evening of fun for the whole family. A variety of games and activities for all ages. We want to see you there.
Use this link to sign up: Family Game Night – Sign up
Questions – contact Joyce Bertram, CFM Director or Meredith Haun, CFM Coordinator 303-798-8419
We offer AWANA Wednesdays from 6:00 to 7:30 pm during the school year. Please look for our registration form and activities on the website.
Questions – contact Joyce Bertram, Children and Family Ministry Director
or Meredith Haun, Children and Family Ministry Coordinator