Bethany’s Mission, Vision and Values –
As a community of Christ followers who are whole heartedly responsive to the love of God, radically transformed into the image of Christ and powerfully mobilized into Kingdom work by the Holy Spirit, we are committed to leading others to become devoted followers and ministers of Jesus Christ. Our values are: an open Bible, a Bended Knee, a Joyful Heart, a Hospitable Spirit, a Servant Attitude, an Evangelistic Fervor, and a Global Mindset.
We WELCOME Children from 0 to 5th grade
Parents may drop off or join in. There is no need to be a church member to participate.
Printable calendar version:
Fall 2021 Activities:
- Sunday, September 12th – Promotion Sunday- for children 2-year’s old – 5th grade. Kids will move into their upcoming grade/age level for the 2021-2022 school year. New lessons in our curriculum will also begin. Preschool uses the Gospel Light Growing with God 2 and elementary classes utilize the Gospel Project.
- Saturday, September 18th– Nerf Battle! –The fun starts at 4:00 pm and wraps up by 6:00 pm. Bring your nerf guns, ammunition (please label both!) and friends.
- Thursday, September 23: LIFT “Social Emotional/ Family Routines and Structure” with James Nee, LCSW from 12 – 1:30 pm. Please RSVP by Friday, September 17th and let us know under comments the names and ages of the children that will be staying for Lunch Bunch or in child care. Please bring a lunch for the children. The entire event, food, and childcare is a gift to you, your family and friends. Use this link to RSVP: LIFT with James Nee
NEW! Adult group beginning on Wednesday Oct. 6th 6-7:30 pm during our AWANA Club and Youth group time. For more information use this link: Wednesday Night Adult Group – Rewired
- Friday, October 22nd– Parents Night Out for children 0 to 11 years old, from 4:30 to 8:00 pm. Dinner and entertainment provided. Nature’s Educators will bring some interesting animals to learn about, fun for all ages. Use this link to sign up: October Parents Night Out 2021
- Sunday October 31- Trunk and Treat from 5 to 7 pm. Join the fun as we invite the community to go trick or treating in our parking lot. Bethany Congregation supplies the decorated cars, candy, and friendly faces. Games and activities provided for young and old alike. Come for fellowship and for sharing the Light of the Gospel with all who visit. Sign up to help using this link: Bethany Trunk-&-Treat 2021
- Wednesday, November 3rd- Operation Christmas Child Packing Party—during AWANA and Youth Group– 6:00-7:30 pm Community Service Opportunity. Join us as we partner with Samaritan’s Purse to provide gifts to those kids less fortunate across the globe. The message of the Gospel is powerful when shared in this manner, it can and often does make a difference in the lives of those who receive the shoe box gift.
- November 10th – L.I.F.T. “Love and Logic Intro” with Jack Lipski from 12 to 1:30 pm NEW DATE SAME TIME Please RSVP by Friday, October 15th and let us know under comments the names and ages of the children that will be staying for Lunch Bunch or in child care. Please bring a lunch for the children. The entire event, food, and childcare is a gift to you, your family and friends. We look forward to seeing you there. Please use this link to RSVP:Intro to “Love & Logic” with Jack Lipski
Questions – contact Joyce Bertram, CFM Director or Meredith Haun, CFM Coordinator 303-798-8419
We offer AWANA Wednesdays from 6:00 to 7:30 pm during the school year. Please look for our registration form and activities here: Awana page
Questions – contact Joyce Bertram, Children and Family Ministry Director
Meredith Haun, Children and Family Ministry Coordinator